- Terms and Conditions
The Impact Hub Ottawa Team
Accept & Continue
- Reasonable Precaution: You will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the building and the space.
- Guests: Casual guests that are not working in the space are welcome. However, we ask that you do not abuse this policy. Guests who work at Impact Hub will be required to pay drop-in fees.
- Recurring payments: Recurring payments are charged on your credit card on the 1st of every month. If you need to cancel, suspend, or downgrade your membership, you will need to notify us 30 days before the 1st of the month in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- So that the needs of all Impact Hub Members and Users can be balanced, we reserve the right to add further rules or amend the rules contained herein to make Impact Hub Ottawa a more enjoyable and functional place for all.
- Liability & Property: Impact Hub Ottawa shall not be liable for any theft, damage or loss of property of any member or customer. Impact Hub Ottawa reserves the right to prohibit the property of any Occupier to be left in the Space after the Hours of Operati on. If property of a customer or member is abandoned at the space, Impact Hub Ottawa reserves the right to dispose such property without liability after 7 days notice to the user. Impact Hub Ottawa is not liable for any loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Impact Hub Ottawa reserves the right to terminate membership if the member’s behaviour is deemed inappropriate and/or unacceptable. Membership fees for the days to come will be returned in such instances.
- Memberships are not transferable. The member shall not delegate its rights to another individual.
- Internet Usage: No spamming, posting or downloading files that you know or should know are illegal or that you have no rights to, or accessing any other device connected to the Impact Hub Ottawa network or the internet you do not have permission to access. Usage of internet for heavy downloading/uploading is not condoned and any acts which may affect the quality of usage of the service for other users is not tolerated.
- Data Privacy & Policy: Beyond connecting to your local Impact Hub community, becoming a member of Impact Hub Ottawa comes with the opportunity to connect and collaborate with the global Impact Hub Network. To facilitate this opportunity of exchanging and collaborating on a global level, Impact Hub provides members with access to our own social networking platform, the Community App. In order to create your personal profile on the community app, Impact Hub Ottawa will share some information about you with the provider of the Community App, Impact Hub GmbH, Lindengasse 56 / 18-19, 1070 Vienna, Austria. Until you actively join the Community App, this shared information will be only available to the responsible employees of Impact Hub GmbH and the employees of Impact Hub Ottawa. To learn more about who Impact Hub GmbH is, how it will treat and keep safe your personal data, and how you can direct the processing of your personal data, please take a look at the Data Policy.